BROOKFIELD RPS – MOODY’S ANALYTICS HOUSE PRICE FORECASTS
Moody’s Analytics, a leader in regional economic forecasting and Brookfield RPS, a leading provider of Canadian residential real estate valuation and business intelligence, have partnered to create the most authoritative Canadian house price forecasts available.
The Brookfield RPS – Moody’s Analytics House Price Forecasts simulate the path of Canadian house prices under a range of economic conditions and scenarios, enabling clients to more accurately stress-test the impact of shocks and differing assumptions on their portfolios and better assess the risks and opportunities facing their business and investments.
Measure, Assess and Manage Residential Real Estate
3 property styles, including condo / apartment, single-family detached and aggregate.
Up to 7 scenarios, including a baseline forecast.
44 geographies, including 33 metropolitan cities, 10 provinces and 1 national.
Updates: Forecasts and alternative scenarios are updated monthly.
Powerful Uses for Our Forecasts
- Determine the impact of real estate market downturns as required by regulators
- Provide reporting to executives, the board of directors and investors (if public)
- Calculate capital allocations, which in turn determine management strategy, actions and distributions
- Validate internal models with those of a credible third party
- Update mortgage pool collateral values
- Measure risk exposure to residential real estate
- Spot emerging risks and uncover weaknesses
- Model prepayments and defaults
Identify market opportunities
- Manage customer retention and marketing
- Target growth areas by leveraging local market insights
Interested in getting more information? Send us an email:
This post is also available in: Canada (French)